Please fill in the survey it’s vital we have your details! Link above.
- It will get well if you picket7th November Strike, view from the picket line. Well if the last strike day was wet this one was cold, it was nice in the sun, but Lensfield Road has its shady bits, and one was outside Chemistry. Great turnout again, and a cracking sing-song at the rally, along with some passionate speakers.Lots of letters… Read more: It will get well if you picket
- Letter To The VCSend a message to the VC, It woukld be great if you could print this letter out and post it to the VC, I have included and online link but loads of paper would be better. ToProfessor Deborah PrenticeVice-ChancellorCambridge UniversityOld SchoolsTrinity LaneCB2 1TN Dear Vice-Chancellor, I am a Cambridge student/ a university employee/ a resident… Read more: Letter To The VC
- Remember Remember The First of November…StrikeNovember 1st Strikes. I can feel it in my fingers… Well, it started wet and it finished wet, but we still had a strong showing. We caused a reaction at Chemistry, made an exhibition of ourselves on the New Museums site, booked in at the library, shut down the Fitz, and err had an effective… Read more: Remember Remember The First of November…Strike
- October 2023 Cambridge Strikes!Great turnout for the strikes! See you on November the 1st! Great turnout for the strikes, Even the rain didn’t put our members off. Solidarity and Donuts! Loads of support from students and the public, special thanks to the Donut Donor of Downing Street, and a big honk to all the motorists who beeped, and… Read more: October 2023 Cambridge Strikes!
- Why Strike?What’s it all about?