Please fill in the survey it’s vital we have your details! Link above.
- Statement on 2022 Pay Offer…
- PAY UPDATENational Pay Negotiation for the 2022-2023 pay award has already started. The initial proposal is 3%, which isn’t good enough to cover the costs of living in Cambridge with inflation being over 8% and rising. Also, we workers at Cambridge University lost 20% of our pay in the last 12 years, this means that experienced […]
- Friday Update 25/2/22Let’s face it, we are not going to get a decent pay rise this year unless we fight for it! The rise in inflation across all measures continues with 30-year highs on both the RPI (7.8%) & CPI (5.5%) Figures show that real pay is plummeting – a fall of 3.8% on RPI real earnings […]
- UNITE WINS!Some recent pay dispute wins, if we fight we can win! Lancashire bus strikes called off after drivers accept improved pay offer The threat of strike action involving bus drivers employed by Stagecoach in south Lancashire has ended after members of Unite, the UK’s leading union accepted a vastly improved pay offer./news-events/news/2021/october/lancashire-bus-strikes-called-off-after-drivers-accept-improved-pay-offer/ Strike fears on […]
- PAY BALLOTPay Ballot Check Your Email! DO IT! DO IT NOW! This months branch (Dec 2021) voted to ballot our full membership over strike action due to the consistently poor pay deals we have been getting for years. You should have received your ballot in your email if not get in touch at [email protected] Voting closes […]